Card Program Support (Bilingual English/Spanish)
Working at AutoPayPlus
US Equity Advantage | AutoPayPlus
Orlando, FL 32803
Job PurposeThe Card Program support position is responsible for monitoring internal and external systems for all card programs to provide excellent customer service.
Job Duties and responsibilities
- Customer care agent for all new AutoPayPlus card programs.
- Handling inbound and making outbound calls to members to answer questions or address concerns about their particular card program.
- Assist the sales team in supporting dealership personnel with their commission cards.
- Monitor member accounts using internal and third-party software systems.
- Work with marketing team to devise email templates and text messaging for different programs.
- Follow up on card activations providing weekly statistics.
- Interact with third party vendor who administers the card programs.
- Assist in gathering production numbers for dealer billing.
- Work closely with other team members and management to launch new programs and obtain our company goals.
- The position requires 1-2 years of data entry and/or clerical experience in a financial institution.
- One year of customer service experience in a call center environment.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required
- High school degree
- Be a team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows Operating systems
- Detail oriented
- Have a strong willingness to learn
- Ability to multi-task on multiple projects at once
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must be able to pass a rigorous background check and credit check
- Must complete the Pre-Employment Quiz to be considered: https://apply.wonscore.io/4U37D4/US-Equity-Advantage–AutoPayPlus