Data Management Analyst
Working at AutoPayPlus
US Equity Advantage | AutoPayPlus
Orlando, FL 32803
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of prior Data Management or equivalent experience
- Be a team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows Operating systems
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task on multiple projects at once
- Effective oral and written communication as well as presentation skills
Job PurposeThe Data Management Analyst is responsible for collecting, organizing, analyzing, and interpreting company data that will assist Management in data driven decisions.
Job Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for organized document control, retention, and confidentiality.
- Responsible for completing time sensitive reports and processes daily.
- Use external and internal data for timely updates to member accounts/ledger.
- The ability to research and analyze customer account status using back-office system.
- Access different customer databases to run reports.
- Verification of data integrity.
- Provides consistent and reliable data reporting when requested.
- Generate data reports on periodic basis for management and customers.
- Work closely with other team members and Management to achieve company goals.
- Fields data-related questions and provides support to all departments.
- Assists Management with projects involving data in back-office systems.
- Analyzes available data for logistics, trends, improvements, and behaviors affecting the company’s performance.
- Ensures accuracy and integrity of data being presented or used for internal and external purposes.
- Works alongside teams, departments, and managers to establish data management needs.
Working ConditionsThe work is performed in an office setting. The position is not physically demanding but does require prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
About Our CompanyUS Equity Advantage (USEA) is a personal financial management company. USEA’s AutoPayPlus service helps our customers pay off their loans faster, make smarter purchasing decisions, and plan for the future. For more than a decade, we have helped our customers reach their financial objectives while maintaining a high customer satisfaction rating. Job Type: Full-time Benefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday