Inside Sales Professional
Working at AutoPayPlus
US Equity Advantage | AutoPayPlus
Orlando, FL 32803
We are seeking customer-oriented sales professionals to join our Quality Control Sales Team. This opportunity focuses on two main growth drivers:
- Customer Retention
- Reintroducing customers back into the “Customer Life Cycle”.
At AutoPayPlus, every employee is respected, valued and an integral part of our success or failure. Employees are empowered and expected to initiate and implement new ideas and are rewarded for out-of-the-box thinking. As a performance-based company, every employee has a direct impact on their own personal compensation, employee compensation, and overall Company profitability. Participate in a robust incentive program, to earn more as you assist our customers in reaching financial freedom!
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Commit to a 100% customer satisfaction service goal. Ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Develop Brand Loyalty by creating personal connections with customers on service calls
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls and make outbound follow up calls
- Educate sales leads about the service benefits
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle issues, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Work closely with other departments.
- May be required to handle other tasks as assigned, all of which must be completed with a high standard of professionalism and accuracy.
- Bilingual skillset (English/Spanish) receives immediate consideration.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years of Sales or Call Center experience
- A basic understanding of loan types and servicing or willingness to learn.
- Proven customer support and sales experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Track record of meeting and exceeding quotas
- Ability to use CRM and phone systems.
- Ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to diffuse adversarial interactions through the encouragement of collaborative efforts.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Must be able to pass a rigorous background check and credit check
- Must complete the Pre-Employment Quiz to be Considered
Job Type: Full-time
In order to create a “world class” operational environment AutoPayPlus promotes “work/life” balance through the establishment of dynamic work schedules. We offer a 40 hour per week work schedule, with a rotating 5-hour Saturday shift (Saturday shift is scheduled once a month). Additionally, our Team Members have a choice between working: 4-Ten-hour shifts or 5-Eight-hour shifts.