Lender Relations Agent
Working at AutoPayPlus
US Equity Advantage | AutoPayPlus
Orlando, FL 32803
Responsible for the completion of fulfillment requests and back office ledger transactions. Provide support to associates in all areas, to ensure functional operations and procedures are properly implemented. Ensure company standards and departmental goals are complied.
Duties and responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Prioritize workload and ensure the completion of daily assignments.
- Responsible for driving escalated cases through to resolution. Guarantee cases, member issues/concerns are handled accurately and professionally.
- Collaborate with other staff members to deliver a higher standard of service and achieve company goals.
- Maintain a strategic relationship with financial institutions and vendors.
- Review and monitor accounts to ensure proper guidelines and back office procedures have been executed on active and non-active accounts.
- Adherence to company policies and procedures.
The position requires an individual with approximately 5 years of experience in financing, customer service or related fields. A strong understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Experience within a call center environment
- Perform administrative duties, when necessary.
- Persistent dedication to customer service and satisfaction
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Effective Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Ability to multi-task and drive results in fast-paced environment
- Perform other job duties and assignments as warranted
The work is typically performed in an office setting.
The position is not physically demanding.