Member Support Specialist II
Working at AutoPayPlus
US Equity Advantage | AutoPayPlus
Orlando, FL 32803
We are seeking a customer-oriented service representative to join our Customer Care team. Must provide service information and account support and resolve any issues that our members might have with their accounts.
At AutoPayPlus, every employee is respected, valued and an integral part of our success or failure. Employees are empowered and expected to initiate and implement new ideas and are rewarded for out-of-the-box thinking. As a performance-based company, every employee has a direct impact on their own personal compensation, employee compensation, and overall Company profitability. Participate in a robust incentive program, to earn more as you assist our customers in reaching financial freedom!
- Commit to a 100% customer satisfaction service goal. Ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Develop Brand Loyalty by creating personal connections with customers on service calls.
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls and make outbound follow up calls.
- Educate sales leads about the service benefits
- Identify and assess customers’ needs and provide customer-oriented solutions
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/team targets and call handling quotas
- Handle issues, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Work closely with other business units
- May be required to handle other tasks as assigned, all of which must be completed with a high standard of professionalism and accuracy.
- An associate degree or 5+ years of customer service experience
- A basic understanding of loan types and servicing or willingness to learn
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Track record of meeting and exceeding quotas
- Experience with CRM and phone systems
- Ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Be a conscientious and reliable team player
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must be able to pass a rigorous background check and credit check