Project Manager for OMPI Team
Working at AutoPayPlus
US Equity Advantage | AutoPayPlus
Orlando, FL 32803
- Job Details
- 3 years of Project Management experience is required
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Full Job Description
We are seeking a Project Manager professional to join our Organizational Management and Process Improvement (OMPI) Team. Provide the consistency needed to see company projects through from start to finish. With a mixture of technical knowledge and leadership, they oversee the product being produced and are part of the team that performs the work.
At AutoPayPlus, every employee is respected, valued and an integral part of our success or failure. Employees are empowered and expected to initiate and implement new ideas and are rewarded for out-of-the-box thinking. As a performance-based company, every employee has a direct impact on their own personal compensation, employee compensation, and overall Company profitability. Participate in a robust incentive program, to earn more as you assist our customers in reaching financial freedom!
The Project Manager will collaborate with the Chief of Process Improvement Officer to determine project scope, charter, action plans, and implementation schedule for company projects. The Project Manager will assist managing day-to-day activities of the projects to ensure each project remains on schedule and on budget. The Project Manager will track project plans and schedules, cost estimates and problem logs throughout the life of the project. Providing routing status reports to management is a crucial part of the position. You must also offer leadership, guidance, and motivation to project team members while resolving internal conflicts. Other common tasks include allocating company resources and conducting team meetings.
- Proficiency with industry-standard software programs and applications is essential.
- Balance the completion of independent work assignments with the management of a diverse staff.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as an aptitude for math and general accounting principles.
- Highly self-motivated in order to drive projects forward, have strong organizational skills, and be able to operate under tight deadlines.
- Critical and analytical thinking to effectively solve problems.
- Manage project phases – Initiating and Planning, Executing, Monitoring, Controlling and Closing.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree or 3 years of Project Management experience is required.
- Prefer candidate with CAPM Certification.
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Project software.
- Must be able to pass a rigorous background check and credit check
About Our Company
US Equity Advantage (USEA) is a personal financial management company. USEA’s AutoPayPlus service helps our customers pay off their loans faster, make smarter purchasing decisions, and plan for the future. For more than a decade, we have helped our customers reach their financial objectives while maintaining a high customer satisfaction rating.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- 3 years of Project Management experience