Working at AutoPayPlus
US Equity Advantage | AutoPayPlus
Orlando, FL 32803
- This position requires approximately 5-10 years of customer service and/or collection experience.
- Excellent and effective verbal communication and listening skills.
- Emotional intelligence and professionalism under stressful situations.
- Ability to manage conflict to a point of resolution.
Job PurposeThe Resolutions Advisor ensures that collection accounts are monitored, followed up on, and escalated, as necessary. Acts as the liaison between the collection agencies and customers to maintain a good experience while maximizing company’s revenue and reducing losses.
Job Duties and responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service while maintaining a firm position to collect funds owed.
- Use of technology for internal reporting related to delinquent customer accounts.
- Email or mail proper correspondence notification to customer regarding the status of their account.
- Achieve corporate goal to collect and retain our customers by educating them on AutoPayPlus benefits.
- Reconcile customer’s disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances.
- Provide backup material to collection agencies and financial institutions such as, signed enrollment forms, payment/debit history, and a brief description of the transaction.
- Manage recovery of the monies collected by the collection agencies and reconcile against customer accounts.
- Work alongside other departments to ensure proper handling of BBB complaints.
- Prioritization and escalation of delinquent accounts.
- Complete weekly analytical reporting of delinquent customer account balances to upper management.
- The ability to research and analyze customer account status using back-office system.
- Ensure compliance for all collection process according to Fair Debt Collection Practices (FDCPA).
- Follow-up with Customer Care to ensure proper notation and handling of negative accounts.
- Assist with new hire training.
Working ConditionsThe work is performed in an office setting. The position is not physically demanding but does require prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
About Our CompanyUS Equity Advantage (USEA) is a personal financial management company. USEA’s AutoPayPlus service helps our customers pay off their loans faster, make smarter purchasing decisions, and plan for the future. For more than a decade, we have helped our customers reach their financial objectives while maintaining a high customer satisfaction rating. Job Type: Full-time Benefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday